http://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/resume.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/publications.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/doodle-feathers.html 

Thursday, July 31, 2008

My tips on Felt Fusion.......


Ok so i have been playing with this stuff and here's what I think! Don't think long lengths- think small shapes and what can i use it on?
- Raw chipboard letters and shapes
- Heidi Swapp ghost letters and shapes .....I love this one!!!
- Foam and Felt letters and shapes

or cut out shapes from Transperncy film- which is what i have done on the "JUMP" LO and then embellished with flowers and buttons. I have also used the very large H/S ghost letters... now they look like the KI memories letters you can buy.... how cool is that.... now it's your turn i want to see some LO's with the felt fusion on it... so leave a comment and link and I will check it out!!!!

Ok I have some DT work to do and that album for someone!!!!!! oh and lo's to post and an article to write up!!!!! so thrillled for this one.... and you will loved it too!!!!
Mwah....

7 comments:

Tam said...

So you might remember this one, staring a couple of spunk rats...lmao
http://www.theboxx.scrapboxx.com/photo/photo/show?id=2141685%3APhoto%3A4447&context=album&albumId=2141685%3AAlbum%3A4460

Now will that work as a link????

Im going to try your fab new ideas though...thanks chicky :)

Elise said...

You are fantabulous !!!!! I don't know where you keep coming up with these great ideas ?!?!?!?!? I'm going to definitely try this one out ...Thanks ! LOL!!!

Donna said...

me gonna try this one DG.. youu soo clever..mwah!!

Nic said...

I was steered your way by Donna to check out these tips you have & I'm so glad I visited - awesome ideas!!! I'll definately be giving them a go. Can't wait to see what else you are kind enough to share...

Tammy Templeton said...

Oh ah! Love how you have used the felt fusion...especially on the ghost letters...I have heaps of the HS ones. I'm definaely going to try this.
Thanks hun!
Mwha
xxTam

Kirsty said...

Great ideas! Thanks!

Unknown said...

just found your blog and am loving it!!! Very cool ideas for using up the felt fusion - hadn't thought of using it in this way before :)