http://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/resume.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/publications.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/doodle-feathers.html 

Friday, September 19, 2008

The end result and another one......



Ok I just had to add more doodles to the first one.... it was looking a little to blank.... anyway I love the result...and I didn't stop there - I also did another one.... plus I run out of ink would you believe it... so now I have to go buy some more black pens.... and the pen I used was AQUALIP by sakura... mwah xx

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Leeann - loving these!!! especially the house one, so bright and funky :)
Aga xx

Roo said...

Wow these are fabulous - I love them. What do use to colour in your doodles (I'm such a child I love that word lol)

Rachie said...

Leeann the 'doodling' on these layouts is fantastic!!!

Have a great week.
Rachie :o)

Donna said...

You rock DG!!.. I just so love this.. just startign to get confidentwith doodling so will have to keep practicing..

On my way... said...

Wow wow wow - oh Leeann, I wish I had just half of your creativity!! Gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!
These are amazing Leanne!

You are so talented! I am alwyas just so in awe of what you do!

x

Nicole said...

Fantastic Leeann. you feel like doing a doodling class??? LOL.

love your use of colour and funky products.

Hope you're having a fabulous start to your week

Nicxx

memememememe said...

How fabulous! The colour, the design.. brilliant!!