http://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/resume.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/publications.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/doodle-feathers.html 

Sunday, February 21, 2010

welcome to my shop....


I am thrilled to be selling you my very own chipboard designs... i hope you will pop over to my little shop and check it all out....there's not just chipboard in there....
"high up in the bubble tree" and "feeling beachy"
will be coming soon to "the chip chop shop"

if you have any query's email me at:

thechipchopshop@yahoo.com.au

...thanks and now just a couple of quick projects to share...
... here's a little off the page project i whipped up using the large bubble tree stem off... i made this mobile.. using odd die cut letters and numbers and machine stitched them all together... super easy and fun...and a great way to use up some scraps too...



...this Layout i created so i could show you how i used the dyed doily as a photo matt.. they are in the shop...



...thanks for stopping bye and i hope you will check out "the chip chop shop"

mwah miss wally xxx



7 comments:

Shell said...

The shop looks great leeann.
Etsy is great. I wish you every success.Do you mind if I give your shop a plug on my blog?
http://lilredrocketbuttons.blogspot.com/
I like to spread the Etsy lovin with my readers. xx

Mel said...

Wow gorgeous Leanne, just love how you dyed the doily.

amanda73 said...

wow amazing, love all your work, very inspirational....... love your shop too, have emailed you my order, thanks heaps

Her Essential Hand said...

LOVE your shop :) no excuse to not have any of Miss wallys designs. haha
STUNING Lo as always :) x

Unknown said...

I just LOVE your shop!! Will be shopping there very soon I can see!! Love your latest LO's :-)

Brenda said...

You deserve an award or 2!! so pop on over and collect it.
cheers
Brenda.

PS. Your shop looks fantastic!!

Kiwi The Kreator said...

On my way RIGHT NOW!!! You KNOW I've been dying to get some of your goodies...HA!!! Your CHIPPIES, girly...nothing LEWD!